- Dette arrangement har allerede funnet sted.
One of the most unique aspects of the Earth is its oceans. From the air we breathe to the water we drink, sustaining life on our blue planet depends on them. Even so, marine plastic waste is rapidly increasing, over 90% of greenhouse gases are now stored in the sea, and there is growing demand for ocean resources.
As the blue economy booms, businesses need to collaborate on minimising their ocean impact and addressing climate change. What collective action is being taken to protect nature’s most important system and what more needs to be done for ocean sustainability?
Join us January 28 at this free event to hear from business leaders, ocean policy experts, and civil society, including speakers:
– Nina Jensen, CEO of REV Ocean
– Christine Spiten, Senior Corporate Advisor, Plastic & Circular Economy at WWF Verdens naturfond
– Vidar Helgesen, Norway’s Special Representative for the Ocean at Utenriksdepartementet (Norge) and Former Minister of Climate and the Environment
– Adela Sanchez Askeland, COO at Development Goals Forum (moderator)
Can’t make it? Don’t worry– you can join via our livestream! https://vimeo.com/386911785
17:30-18:00 Doors open, come mingle and get settled
18:00-19:00 Talk and discussion
19:00-late Stick around and continue the conversation